We are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team, please scroll down to view our current job vacancies. If you have the skills required to undertake these roles please send a covering letter and your CV to us via email@example.com, please remember to include the job position you are applying for.
Sales Manager – Carpet Shop
Job Location: London SW12
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £880.00 to £1,200.00 a month
Must be fully punctual, with good communication and sales management and good customer services skills. You will be working within a shop floor environment from 10 am till 5 pm Sunday and Monday and must be available to work at Bank holidays.
What’s more, you love being the friendly voice and face of a business. As comfortable negotiating with, and influencing others, as you are making recommendations, your flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100% will see you thrive. You will understand that the business grows through excellent customer service and by growing an impeccable reputation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Managing targets, setting goals and an enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping atmosphere and experience.
- A real passion for service and customers along with an eye for detail and design.
- IT/Computer literate.
- Comfortable working with figures
- Retail & people management experience from a commercial and customer focused environment.
Required education: Secondary education
Required experience: Sales: 2 years
Required language: English
Typical activities for sales people include:
- Relationship building;
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Organizing sales visits, either consultations or measures;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Researching the market, related products and customer information;
- Presenting the products and fitting service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face;
- Negotiating on price, delivery, fitting and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Perseverance & determination
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Can do attitude
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
Carpet Fitters / Floor Layers
Job Location: London SW12
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £150.00 to £200.00 a day
Carpet fitters and floor layers required to join our growing company. We install carpets, vinyl flooring and wooden flooring across East and central London and and are now looking to add extra teams of fitters to carry out work for us.
We have plenty of projects on the go and pay good rates for the correct candidates. We offer a very high standard of service both on and off the job so good presentation, along with clean, tidy and quality work is essential.
This position is for full time only and will be Monday to Friday.
The job is physically demanding and you’ll spend much of your time kneeling to fit flooring. You’ll also be lifting and carrying heavy flooring materials, and moving furniture.
- Valid CSCS Card
- Own Tools
- 6 Months+ experience working on building sites
You’ll work in people’s homes and on commercial premises. Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- measuring floor space and estimating the of materials needed;
- clearing away furniture and taking off doors;
- removing old flooring;
- cleaning, levelling and sealing the work area;
- gluing or nailing underlay and floor coverings into place;
- stretching carpet over spiked gripper rods and taping;
- heat-sealing joins and edges on vinyl flooring;
- spraying or waxing the floor covering to give it a protective coating;
- putting furniture back and trimming and re-hanging doors
- practical skills
- maths skills to measure floor areas and work out costs
- the ability to work quickly and accurately
- customer service skills
Pay will depend on experience, if interested please call Billy on 07590215082.